De : symfony-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:symfony-us...@googlegroups.com] De
la part de NOOVEO - Christophe Brun
Envoyé : vendredi 9 avril 2010 12:24
À : symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Objet : [symfony-users] andWhereNotIn clause not working

Hi everybody.

Here are several Doctrine calls :

These ones work (the request is compiled and processed with no errors) :

$q = Doctrine_Query::create()->from('Livre')->where("infos_aliga like '%?%'",
'something')->execute();
$q = Doctrine_Query::create()->from('Livre')->whereNotIn('id',
array(1,2,3))->execute();
$q = Doctrine_Query::create()->from('Livre')->andWhereNotIn('id',
array(1,2,3))->execute();

But this one fails with the following message : SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid
parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens

$q = Doctrine_Query::create()->from('Livre')->where("infos_aliga like '%?%'",
'something'))->andWhereNotIn('id', array(1,2,3))->execute();

Any ideas of what I am doing wrong ?

security at symfony-project.com

security at symfony-project.com