Afaik you need to define the 3rd table by yourself, here you go: http://www.doctrine-project.org/documentation/manual/1_0/pl/defining-models#relationships:join-table-associations:many-to-many

Am 10.04.2010 23:56, schrieb Denis:
Hi,

can anybody help with following task:

I need to perform many-to-many relations in my model. Obviously, I
need additional table for this. But I hope Doctrine have some smart
functionality for creating additional table for this.

How (without many-to-many) I have schema.yml with smth like this:

Group:
     id:
Item:
     group_id:
   relations:
     ItemParentGroup:
       onDelete: CASCADE
       class: Group
       foreign: id
       foreignAlias: GroupItems

How should I tell Doctrine about many-to-many?

Denis

security at symfony-project.com