Hi

@alex - we need to cache partials and components mostly, so we will
probably override the caching methodology
used by symfony, memcache I don't think it's yet an option for us.
Will investigate it how to use it for caching pieces of
templates, we are currently using it to store shared counters and that
works fine for us.
Anyone has experience with centralized caching methodology +
invalidation?

@eno - Will probably will go by this route (cache manager). In this
case how do you communicate to other
servers that the cache should be deleted (requesting a web page?). I'm
thinking of creating a table that would list the
caches that should be invalidated and then each server should be
checking this table every 20 seconds for cache
invalidation purposes. What do you think?

I always liked the way one can set up caches in sqlite and delete them
by using a regex, has anyone used this?

   gabriel

security at symfony-project.com