use the sfPager, sfPropelPager or sfDoctrinePager. It has a option
like : addSortOrder or, you can use a custom Query to solve the
problem.

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 12:34 PM, kim <thechosendra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I made a program with a table that you can search on and use
> pagination
> but now i want to sort it (like in the admin control but when i look
> at this code i can't finde the templates to see how it is done in
> there) and i couldn't use the admin because then i wouldn't have the
> liberty to change things and this is really needed for this project
>
> does anyone know how to do this sorting in symfony? i tried the jquery
> sorter but this one only sorts the page that is shown but i need to
> sort everything.
>
> Thanks
> greetings

Have a nice day!

Alecs
Certified ScrumMaster

There are no cannibals alive! I have ate the last one yesterday ...
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu
Tel: (+4)0722 621 280