I don't know if it's related, but i'm gettin also this error after
clicking on 'Register' button:

Fatal error: Class 'sfGuardExtraMail' not found in /opt/lampp/htdocs/
rs/apps/frontend/modules/sfGuardRegister/actions/actions.class.php

But that class is inside plugins/sfDoctrineGuardExtraPlugin/lib/
sfGuardExtraMail.class.php.

I cleaned the cache.

Javi

security at symfony-project.com