hey gabriel,
netstat -tlnp

Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address
State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:39944               0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      1273/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3306                0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      28241/mysqld
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:111                 0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      1049/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:22                  0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      1339/sshd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:631               0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      1083/cupsd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:25                0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      25462/sendmail: acc
tcp        0      0 :::111                      :::*
 LISTEN      1049/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 :::80                       :::*
 LISTEN      1542/httpd
tcp        0      0 :::22                       :::*
 LISTEN      1339/sshd
tcp        0      0 ::1:631                     :::*
 LISTEN      1083/cupsd

Okay the above is foreign to me; but, my hardy boys logic tells me I'm not
seeing what I need to.

Next step?

Appreciate the help.

security at symfony-project.com