Every do*() method is kind of hook which you can overwrite without much
impact on other parts form framework.
Of course you have to know what are you doing, but this is safest way to
extend/add your own logic.

Read
this.<http://giorgiosironi.blogspot.com/2010/04/practical-php-patterns-template-method.html>

http://trac.symfony-project.org/browser/branches/1.4/lib/form/addon/sfFormObject.class.php

security at symfony-project.com

>> Groups "symfony users" group.
>> symfony-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<symfony-users%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
groups.google.com/group/symfony-users?hl=en

security at symfony-project.com

security at symfony-project.com