Hi,

1- I generated a backend using the admin generator of symfony. Two of
the generated modules are called "client" and "picture"(one client can
have many pictures). Now in the "client" module i configurate the
generator.yml in the "list:" option to show a "View" action, like so:

list:
      object_actions:

Now when i click over the view link in the list page, i execute this
code in the controller:

$client = $this->getRoute()->getObject();

What i need to do, is to fecth all the pictures of the given client
using doctrine methods, for example something like this:

$pictures = $client->getPictures(); //with "getPictures()" i mean some
doctrine automated method that returns me the data i need when i
defined "1 to many" relations in the Db schema, it is not a method
that i created to acomplish this fuction

All the examples i have seen, create a query, or a criteria..but
doctrine has to give me some kind of method to retrieve this kind of
data automatically, any idea?

2- The adim generator created a automatically some filters in the
differents modules, so the user can make trivial searches using them.
I am trying to create some non trivial filters, i have read:

http://trac.symfony-project.org/wiki/HowtoAddCustomFilterCriteria
http://www.strangebuzz.com/index.php/2008/04/03/31-symfony-10-tutorial-extending-the-admin-generator
http://trac.symfony-project.org/wiki/HowtoAddCustomFilterCriteria
...(and some many others)

but none of them explain exactly how this can be done, or just give
some routes that i do not have in my project(for example apps/backend/
modules/releases/actions/actions.php) any idea or example or good
tutorial of how can i created a non trivial filter and add it to some
admin generator module?

Any advice will be apreciatted

Regards

security at symfony-project.com