I want to validate my object cause these will not be given in by a
form but by URL (cause the frontend requires this)
so actualy i want a modelvalidation but i don't think this is possible
so i tried putting my object in the form and then
validate the form.  but it always returns false and i looked at it if
the form is shown it actualy shows the input is written in it
but still the valid doesn't return true (and al validation rules are
ok)

security at symfony-project.com