The problem is probably that PDO is not installed. Create an easily
accesible php file that you can open in browser with the code:

<?
phpinfo();

And run that in teh browser. Look for the mysql PDO and if you do not
see it in there then that is your problem. "Unable to find adapter for
datasource" is the error message when the correct libraries are not
installed or configured correctly.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:20 AM, Andz <andris.ve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It reports no problematic issues
> http://pastie.org/926961
>

> On Apr 19, 9:52 am, Tom Ptacnik <to...@tomor.cz> wrote:
>> What about symfony check_configuration.php script?
>>
>> On 15 dub, 14:38, Andris <andris.ve...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > When issuing command: "symfony propel:data-load" it fails with notice
>> > -- Unable to find adapter for datasource [i2].
>>
>> > I use symfony 1.4.5-DEV with latest sfPropel15Plugin.
>> > (XAMPP 1.7.4 on Windows 7 (64bit) environment)
>> > a) in phpMyAdmin set password for root user
>> > b) Created project with "--orm=Propel"
>> > c) Configured DB, using {php symfony configure:database
>> > "mysql:host=localhost;dbname=i2" root rootpass}
>> > d) Later as written in plugin readme enabled plugin sfPropel15Plugin
>> > instead of sfPropelPlugin, and updated propel.ini
>>
>> > propel.ini contents >>http://pastie.org/921089
>> > databases.yml contents >>http://pastie.org/921096
>> > my schema.xml contents >>http://pastie.org/921057
>> > fixtures.yml contents >>http://pastie.org/921055
>>
>> > _ _ _
>> > Please share your thoughts on this.
>> > Thank you for your time.
>>
>> --
>> If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to
>> security at symfony-project.com

>> For more options, visit this group
>> athttp://groups.google.com/group/symfony-users?hl=en

Gareth McCumskey