hi
thank you for your suggestion... but if I slugify the IDs I can change
the text in the url, and I need that change (text label replacing IDs)
in the indexSuccess and in the showSuccess pages, where there are the
list of records stored in the database and each single record...

now in my indexSuccess I can see:

Name                              Place/Zone
American bar                       1
Thai restaurant                     3

instead I want

Name                                 Place/Zone
American bar                       Manhattan
Thai restaurant                     Newark

do you know how can I solve this problem?

thanks a lot

best regards

security at symfony-project.com