You shouldn't be unsetting in your templates. Symfony wraps data sent
to the template from the action in that sfOutputEscaperArrayDecorator
object as a security measure against all sorts of injection attacks.

You can still foreach through your array however and display that data...

Maybe if you described why you want to unset we can help you with a
working solution to that.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:24 PM, Joshua <houseaddi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> symfony version 1.4.4
>
> In the action class I'm doing
>
> $this->var = ClassPeer::doSelect($c);
>
> When I print_r($this->var) it is an array but in the indexSuccess.php
> template it is
> sfOutputEscaperArrayDecorator Object
>
> In the template when I try to
> unset($var[$x]);
>
> I get escape error
> [22-Apr-2010 21:06:49] Cannot unset values.
>

> WTF?

Gareth McCumskey
http://garethmccumskey.blogspot.com
twitter: @garethmcc