Re,

so i made a partial as you said, this is my code

<input type="text" class="ajax" name="ajax" value="Hello"
onclick="ajaxrefresh()"  />

I just want the text on the button to be refrehed by ajax... this is my js
file :

function ajaxrefresh()
var value = $("#ajax").val();
$.post("ajax/ajax", {myParam : value}, function(data)   {
$("#ajax").attr("value",data); });
alert ("Appel à ajax refresh");
 }

and my action :

    public function executeAjax(sfWebRequest $request){

        if( $this->getRequest()->isXmlHttpRequest() ){

            $myValue = $request->getParameter('myParam');
            if($myValue==1)
                $message = "super";
            else
                $message = "bof";