Hello Sir,

I used to have a backend module generated by the doctrine admin-gen.
I've changed the schema to replace the sf_guard_user_id in one of the
table by a user_id.

Here is the old schema:

SectionUser:
  columns:
    sf_guard_user_id:                { type: integer(4), notnull:
true }
    section_id:             { type: integer(4), notnull: true }
    type:                   { type: enum, length: 20, values:
['TEACHER', 'STUDENT', 'OTHER'] }
  relations:
    Section:                { local: section_id, foreign: id, class:
Section, foreignAlias: SectionUsers, onDelete: CASCADE }
    User:                   { local: sf_guard_user_id, foreign: id,
class: sfGuardUser, foreignAlias: SectionUsers, onDelete: CASCADE }

Here is the new one:

SectionUser:
  columns:
    user_id:                { type: integer(4), notnull: true }
    section_id:             { type: integer(4), notnull: true }
    type:                   { type: enum, length: 20, values:
['TEACHER', 'STUDENT', 'OTHER'] }
  relations:
    Section:                { local: section_id, foreign: id, class:
Section, foreignAlias: SectionUsers, onDelete: CASCADE }
    User:                   { local: user_id, foreign: id, class:
sfGuardUser, foreignAlias: SectionUsers, onDelete: CASCADE }

Migrations classes have been build and run, no pb.

However now I have problem with the sources. When I do a
doctrine:build --all-classes, here is what I find in a
BaseSectionFormFilter.class.php:

public function addUsersListColumnQuery(Doctrine_Query $query, $field,
$values)
  {
    if (!is_array($values))
    {
      $values = array($values);
    }

    if (!count($values))
    {
      return;
    }

    $query->leftJoin('r.SectionUser SectionUser')
          ->andWhereIn('SectionUser.sf_guard_user_id', $values);
  }

Of course the reference to sf_guard_user_id crashes, it should be
user_id.

I've tried any cc, clean-model-files, etc... but without success. Any
idea?

Thx in advance,
Guill

security at symfony-project.com