Hi,

If you can reset the auto increment id then you can do what i do which
is a bit of a hack but works.

Follow the instructions here:
http://osterman.com/wordpress/2007/09/28/symfony-propel-auto_increment-offset

and set the autoincrement  to be 1.
(This only works when you do build-all-load. Not just data-load)

You can then make sure the fixture you put in first is the one you
want to have an id of 1 thus.

 User:
   superadmin:
     name: Superadmin