hi,

The problem is that i am using a form, so instead of cretaing a
"select_tag" in the template, i use for example something like this in
my form class:

new sfWidgetFormSelect(array( 'choices' => $this->getGroupChoices() ))
in the form class a tryed to retrieve my session variables using
symfony session object like:

$a = $this->getUser()->getAttribute('nickname');

but this send an error telling me that the $this->getUser() does not
exists.

So, how can set the value of a combo based con a session variable,
when this combo is created inside a form class using forms widgets?

what i lik to do is something like <?php echo $form('combo')-
>render(array(...), "selected" => "3") //so the number 3 is stored in
the session variable, and here tels de helper to marck as  selectes
the index 3 of the combo

ideas?

Cheers

security at symfony-project.com