OK, i've added the "fee" column to the connection table. I can show/
list all the services
in the company form with this:

<?php echo $form['services_list'] ?>

in the form i use this:

$this->widgetSchema['services_list']->setOption('multiple', true);
$this->widgetSchema['services_list']->setOption('expanded', true);

This makes a checkbox list form me. Unfortunately I have no idea how
add prices to these "relations". Perhaps I shouldn't use chechboxes.
What should I do to get a list similar like this?

Checkbox (input) | Service1 | price (input)
Checkbox (input) | Service2 | price (input)

or do you have better solution?
Thank you so much in advance!

security at symfony-project.com