On Wed, 5 May 2010, Javier Garcia wrote:

>   $this->lista_miembros = $this->filtro->buildQuery($valores_query);
>   var_dump($this->lista_miembros);
>
> var_dump outputs a Doctrine_Query object:
>
>     object(Doctrine_Query)[121]
>     protected '_subqueryAliases' => array
>
> How can i get the SQL clause of that Doctrine_Query object?

If you're using a dev controller, you can click on the database icon in
the debug toolbar to see all queries for the page.

Also, looking at the Doctrine source, the base abstract class for Query
has a getSqlQuery() method, but I dont know what parameters it takes. Its
an abstract class so you'll dig around to find the implementation for your
database.

security at symfony-project.com