Hi Graham

Thanks for your response.  I have followed all the instructions to the
letter; my config/databases.yml file looks like this:

all:
  doctrine:
    class: sfDoctrineDatabase
    param:
      dsn: 'mysql:host=localhost;dbname:jobeet'
      username: root
      password: secret

I appreciate your help in trying to sort this out!  Is there anything else I
could check?

Kind regards

Kim

On 11/5/10 17:37, "grahamj42" <graham...@orange.fr> wrote:

> Did you follow the instructions under the subtitle "The Database" to
> create the schema and configure Symfony's config/databases.yml file
> with appropriate values for your database server? It looks to me as if
> this step failed. Symfony doesn't touch the database until the
> doctrine:insert-sql task.

This communication is from Cancer Research UK. Our website is at
www.cancerresearchuk.org. We are a charity registered under number 1089464 and
a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales under number
4325234. Our registered address is 61 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX.
Our central telephone number is 020 7242 0200.

This communication and any attachments contain information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.   It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication
or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender and delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not accept liability for any
such matters or their consequences.  Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail
is taken to accept the risks in doing so.

security at symfony-project.com