Doesn't look like any of the old URLs are working.

Google "doctrine documentation":

The first link loads a blank page:

doctrine-project dot org slash documentation

as does every other google search (so far that I've seen) for
something in the doctrine documentation, e.g. "doctrine dql"

doctrine-project dot org slash documentation/manual/1_0/nl/dql-
doctrine-query-language

or "doctrine count"

doctrine-project dot org slash documentation/manual/1_1/zh/component-
overview:collection:getting-collection-count

etc.

FAR WORSE though is the fact that apparently the *entire current
documentation* is currently *gone* even as linked by going to doctrine-
project home page and then navigating the site.

i.e. choosing "ORM project -> documentation" and then clicking the
link for the documentation described as "the main source of
documentation for the project. It is a reference book that can be read
from start to finish and provides dozens of practice exercises that
can be executed by the user."

Yeah that page currently looks like this:

img6 -dot- imageshack -dot- us/img6/377/doctrinedocumentationpa.png

"Doctrine ORM for PHP coming soon..."

Ummm... you mean the *documentation* is *returning* soon?  Because
both the ORM and documentation have existed for a while now.

Rather confusing.

security at symfony-project.com