Yea,  I get the prompt to login and I login however when I echo out
$this->getUser() it seems none of the sfFacebookUser class are in
there.  I do have myUser extending sfFacebookUser.

I followed the tutorial pretty much from
http://burgiblog.com/2009/09/18/developing-facebook-applications-with-symfony/

security at symfony-project.com