Hi everybody,

In my backend I overload the method getListBatchActions() in the
class  groupeGeneratorConfiguration of my module 'groupe' :

class groupeGeneratorConfiguration extends
BaseGroupeGeneratorConfiguration
{
    //..
  public function getListBatchActions()
  {
    $user = Doctrine_Core::getTable('Utilisateur')-
>find(sfContext::getInstance()->getUser()-
>getAttribute('id_utilisateur'));
        if($user->bDeleteGroup())
        {
                return array(  '_delete' => NULL,);
        }
        return array();

  }
}

So the listBatchAction is empty if the admin isn't allowed to delete
groups. If the admin is an advanced admin there is action "delete" in
the list. The problem is the template doesn't change if I don't clean
the cache of symfony.
For example i log in with an advanced admin account, so I can see the
list batch action with the action delete. Then I log out and I log in
with a normal admin account, and the list with the action still there
and inversely . If I first log in with a normal admin account then the
advanced admin doesn't see the list batch action. The template changes
only if I clean the cache. How can I solve this problem ?

security at symfony-project.com