Hi Stephane

Unfortunately, for some reason that isn't working.

I can access $this->widgetSchema['UglyName'] but setLabel doesn't
change the name of the 'newLink'. I think it affects the main name of
it but not the label of the new Link.

When I inspect the widget it has a positions array that I can access
with ['UglyName']->getPositions() and the last position is
'newUglyName'
getFields()  yields an array of widgets the last one beingis
referenced by 'aNewUglyName' but I can't work out how to get at it to
try setLabel on it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul