Hi,

I'm trying to remove index.php and backend.php from my urls, so that I
can have :
- www.example.com/index.php -> www.example.com
- www.example.com/index.php/api/events.xml -> www.example.com/api/events.xml
- www.example.com/backend.php/admin -> www.example.com/admin

I've uncommented "LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so" in
httpconf and I've got an .htaccess file in the web folder :

Options +FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

# uncomment the following line, if you are having trouble
# getting no_script_name to work
#RewriteBase /

# we skip all files with .something
# comment the following 3 lines to allow periods in routes

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \..+$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.html$
RewriteRule .* - [L]

# we check if the .html version is here (caching)
RewriteRule ^$ index.html [QSA]
RewriteRule ^([^.]+)$ $1.html [QSA]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

# no, so we redirect to our front web controller
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [QSA,L]
</IfModule>

With this rule, www.example.com works, but nothing else.

Do you have any idea how I can do this ?

Thanks,
John

security at symfony-project.com