I'm getting ready to start building a store for a music site. It will only be virtual products for now (mp3 downloads), but it will have some of the elements you are needing. Right now, I plan on building it using the work from sfShop. I don't know what your time frame is for needing it, but I intend on contributing everything back that I can.