Hi,

I'm having a problem when trying to upload images with admin
generator. No matter what I try, I always get a string "Array" in the
database field, and the image is not uploaded to the folder.

Here's the model :

HdMedia:
  actAs: { Timestampable: ~ }
  columns:
    url: { type: string(255), notnull: true }
    title: { type: string(255) }
    mediatype_id: { type: integer, notnull: true }
    creator_id: { type: integer(4) }

And the form widget and validator :

                $this->widgetSchema['url'] = new
sfWidgetFormInputFileEditable(array(
                        'edit_mode'=>false,
                        'with_delete'=>false,
                        'file_src' =>  ''
                ));

                $this->validatorSchema['url'] = new sfValidatorFile(array(
                        'required'   => true,
                        'path'       =>
sfConfig::get('sf_upload_dir').'/images',
                        'mime_types' => 'web_images',
                        'validated_file_class' => 'FileValidator'
                ));

The rest (model, template, actions) is generated by symfony.

have anyone had this problem ?

Thanks,
John

security at symfony-project.com