This is my solution: http://pastebin.com/5PCWVfuP
... I've moddified my BaseForm class, and now I can do in my forms
classes this (I use it in the configure method of the form class):

// Set tinymce and tinyBrowser js files import
  $this->setJavaScripts(array(
    sfConfig::get('app_tinymce_js_file'),
    sfConfig::get('app_tinybrowser_js_file'),
  ));

in app config file I have:

tinybrowser:
    js_file: /js/tiny_mce/plugins/tinybrowser/tb_tinymce.js.php
tinymce:
    js_file: /js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js

security at symfony-project.com