"A Gentle Introduction..." is meant to be current documentation though
so this should be fixed.

Gustavo, please report the issue here: http://trac.symfony-project.org/newticket
with type=documentation and component=form and someone with commit
access to the docs will hopefully remove the bad information.

security at symfony-project.com