On 17 Giu, 12:13, Daniel Lohse <annismcken...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> What you can do is copy the sfGuardUser.php to your lib/ folder and make your
> modifications there. This should work. The sfGuardUser.php file should be
> empty.

That's  very interesting.
I never heard anything about it, but it would be really nice if it
could be working.
Unfortunately, I can't find any documentation about copying empty
model class files in main lib directory to override plugin ones.
I also tried myself, the copied file is just ignored (of course,
unless you delete the plugin one, but it's something we're trying to
avoid).
I always see this as a Propel lack, since Doctrine has a better
handling of issue, generating model classes in main lib directory. And
I say this as a Propel fan.

cheers
Massimiliano

security at symfony-project.com