Hi,

I need a little help creating my schema. I am creating a gallery- module containing the two tables Gallery and GalleryPicture. First one stores the galleries with additional information, the second one stores the pictures. The tables are related over the gallery.id-field and the gallerypictures.gallery_id-field. Here you see the schema:

Gallery:
  columns:
    name: { type: string(255), notnull: true }
    preview_image: { type: integer, default: NULL }

GalleryPicture:
  columns:
    gallery_id: { type: integer }
    filename: { type: string(255), notnull: true }
  relations:
    Gallery:
      alias: Gallery
      foreignAlias: Pictures
      foreign: id
      onDelete: CASCADE

I want to define a preview image for every gallery. This image would be an image out of the GalleryPictures table.
How can I declare this additional relationship?

Thanks in advance! =)

security at symfony-project.com