Am 25.06.2010 18:14, schrieb Tom Ptacnik:
> Ajax was in my mind too, but I don't like to create a request for the
> recieving a translation text... If I need 5 info messages, there will
> be 5 requests. It looks bad to me... slowing down the app
> unnecessarily.

Hi,

I wouldn't say that. You could use the routing framework, create a
dedicated module for that task with a parameter. So you have everything
you need in one module and the javascript calls it with different
parameters for your texts or other stuff.

So, you have at least 1 more request, thats for sure. But nothing could
stop you from requesting multiple things with just 1 reqeuest.

Or other Idea, if you want to display info messages, I would do it that
way:
  * Write all info messages in the User Class Session (in an array or sth)
  * Let the javascript call a module
  * The module deliver all available messages and clear the message
array in the User Class

security at symfony-project.com