hi,

this solution does't meet my need because i need a input select with "plus"
in side when click open the form in new window or modal window to after
inserted data return this data to re-populate input select with this data
like django related field i send before email. I'm search one widget or
helper for easy implementation.

tks.

security at symfony-project.com