I don't embed the form.. where should i put this function if I want
that an email is sent when a new article is posted (in the backend)?
And why it doesn't work into the form class using
sfContext::getInstance(), and it works in an action using $this ?

@Richtermeister: I've never used eventdispatcher

security at symfony-project.com