Sorry Gabriel,

I thought I was missing something and definitely I am.
Lets see if I understant the process then.

But first, I will give you more background on the problem.
I'm dealing with a double cache for the pages, in the way explained
here: http://www.symfony-project.org/gentle-introduction/1_4/en/12-Caching
(Listing 12-6)
So...
- I'm caching the full response, with template, for non authenticated
users.
- For the rest of user I use a Function cache, because the view is
adapted to every logged user.

Non authenticated users, reach this filter, and as far as I know, the
cache is shown directly.
Your solution is to tell apache to ignore the utm parameters before
the request even goes to PHP, making a REWRITE (not a redirect as I
understood before).
This will probably work... so I will try it.

Thanks!

security at symfony-project.com