Hey everyone,

I am maintaining a Symfony 1.4 application. I need to add a column to
an existing table in production database. I am trying to use Doctrine
migration ability to do so.

My first command was:
php symfony doctrine:generate-migrations-db.

I get the error: Could not generate migration classes from database

I then tried to generate my own migration class:
php symfony doctrine:generate-migration AddMymoduleMyfield

Class was generated as well as 91 others that re-create my complete
database (isn't this supposed to be the result of the first command ?)
Problem is, as soon as I launch:
php symfony doctrine:migrate

Here's the output I get:

>> doctrine  Migrating from version 1 to 92

I then get error saying that table already exists. So I gather
migration is going to try to recreate databases from start, and
PostgreSQL returning 'already exists' error.

Simply put, is there a way to ask Symfony to migrate from version 91
to 92 (instead of 1 to 92) ??

security at symfony-project.com