All forms stuff aren't find by i18n:find task.

There is an another way to show translable string untranslated :
in the factory.yml of an application, activate the debug param of the
i18n entry, for the dev environnement :

dev:
  i18n:
    param:
      debug:                false

As long as a string is not translated, the __() helper will surround
all string.

But this method dont work for form as the first one.

security at symfony-project.com