First of all, thanks for the quick response!

I've just installed from trunk of the svn repository the plugin as you said.
But now I'm getting an error when I use the task doctrine:build --all:

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Commentable' not found in
/var/www/estudio/lib/model/doctrine/base/BaseWebGenericElement.class.php on
line 157

And then a big list of errors from the method "evictAll" of Doctrine. I have
attached the Commentable behaviour to my model "WebGenericElement". I
haven't changed anything of my schema. I've cleared the cache too.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

security at symfony-project.com