I was having trouble using that method without the helper. And althought it
worked on my forms, after upgrade sfDoctrineGuardPlugin from 4.x to 5.0.0
the translations of its forms doesn't work (even if it uses my translated
messages). I had to translate again the messages on the forms of
sfDoctrineGuard.

Do you know why does this happen?

Thanks.

security at symfony-project.com