It could be that you'll need to do this outside of the generator.yml and
directly in the generated PHP files. Take a look at the cache for this module
(auto...Module in the cache folder) and there you'll find a method for the
filter form to use. Go look into the lib folder of your admin-generated module.
There you can put this method and return false from it.

Sometimes the supplied generator.yml of sfGuardUser can be a pain to override
because of the merging that is done automatically by symfony.

I hope you know what I'm talking about. :)

Cheers, Daniel

Sent from my iPhone

security at symfony-project.com