You would need to create a custom module/action for your project,
(suggest that you do this all as plugin for reuse with other projects
you do) and then point the form action to the module/action, i.e.:
url_for('module/action')

- Joshua Estes

-= Contact Me =-
Google Voice: 567-482-0034 or JOSHUA-0034
Cell:               423-432-7562

-= Web Sites =-
http://www.ScenicCityLabs.com - Making the internet pretty!

-= Twitter =-