Hi!!

I have a ComboBox like this, witch is a embeddedForm into a MainForm=
'Comunicacion':

<select name="comunicacion[destinatario][user_profile_id][]"
multiple="multiple" id="comunicacion_destinatario_user_profile_id">
<optgroup label="presidencia">
      <option value="1">Maria</option><
/optgroup>
<optgroup label="consultoria juridica">
       <option value="2">Pedro</option>
</optgroup>
<optgroup label="gestion">
      <option value="3">Jose</option>
</optgroup>
<optgroup label="gestion de gente">
     <option value="4">Ana</option>
</optgroup>
<optgroup label="sistemas organizacion y metodos">
      <option value="5">Jorge</option>
</optgroup>
<optgroup label="mantenimiento">
      <option value="6">Miguel</option>
</optgroup>
</select>

What i want:

- for each selected <option> i want to do an INSERT:
"INSERT INTO destino VALUES( <selected option>, <another data>)";
I mean when am going to save embedded forms

Any Ideas!!!

security at symfony-project.com