I have a problem with displaying a list with relations in an index
action.

I have a User and an Article with a straight forward 1:n relation
between User and Article.

Now when I want to display the number of articles of a user with
count(), I always get the same number...

Code:

<h1>User List</h1>
<?php include_partial('global/pager', array('pager' => $users, 'route'
=> 'user_index')); ?>
<dl class="list">
        <?php foreach ($users as $user): ?>
        <dt><?php echo link_to($user->getUsername(), 'user_show',
array('username' => $user->getUsername()))?></dt>
        <dd>
                joined <?php echo $user->getCreatedAt() ?>
                and wrote <?php echo $user->getArticle()->count() ?>
        </dd>
        <?php endforeach;?>
</dl>

Okay, I use a pager. but when I take a look at the SQL in the dev
environment, I do get the correct SQL queries for each user. Only its
not getting displayed correctly...

Thanks for any help that I may get.

- Warringer

security at symfony-project.com