Hi all,

currently, I am facing a strange problem. My created_at and updated_at values
get deleted when editing an object via its form.

Everything should be straightforward, both fields are in my schema.yml. I
customize the corresponding Form class via $this->useFields(array(...)), so
that created_at and updated_at are not used and displayed. But anyway if I
update the object, both values are set to null.

I user Symfony 1.4.7-DEV (Trunk as svn External) and sfPropel15Plugin.

Did anyone experience such a problem?

Thanks and regards,
Christopher.

Christopher Schnell