If you have unique = true and notnull = true then you have to assign a
unique filename before you save the object, or you would have an exception.
The better way would be to just assign a random name, as Georg says. If you
really need the ID on the name, then first assign a random name and, after
the parent::doSave( $con ) assign the ID again to the filename.

security at symfony-project.com