Hi,

I have made a custom form which extends sfForm. The responses from the
form are to be stored in a third party CRM database via a web service;
they have no connection to the local database or an object in
schema.yml.

I need to send those values through when the form is saved and valid;
but since I'm using sfForm instead of sfFormDoctrine which extends
sfFormObject, I don't have doSave() etc.

Can I get some suggestions for the best way to do this? Where should
the code that posts the values through go in? I could put it in the
action itself, but I would prefer it more attached to the form itself.
The other thing I thought of was to use a callback postvalidator and
put it in there. I guess I could override bind() and put it there, but
to me that doesn't really seem like the most appropriate place for it;
I would say that bind is for binding values, not for saving or
anything like that.

Does anyone have any suggestions about the best way for me to do this?

thanks

Brett

security at symfony-project.com