Hi to everyone,
I'm a new Symfony's user, right now I'm trying to create my first
application but it seems I have a problem, when i execute the command
"Propel:insert-sql" i get the following error: "Database "blog" does
not exist."
What makes me crazy is that i configured the database connection
several times and i also checked it more than once and it is correct
and of course the "blog" database exist on my MySql server....I dont
have any idea on how i get rid of this error..
I'm using symfony 1.4.

Here there post the database.yml file:
" dev:
  propel:
    param:
      classname: DebugPDO
      debug: { realmemoryusage: true, details: { time: { enabled:
true }, slow: { enabled: true, threshold: 0.1 }, mem: { enabled:
true }, mempeak: { enabled: true }, memdelta: { enabled: true } } }
test:
  propel:
    param:
      classname: DebugPDO
all:
  propel:
    class: sfPropelDatabase
    param:
      classname: PropelPDO
      dsn: 'mysql:host=localhost;dbname=blog'
      username: root
      password: null
      encoding: utf8
      persistent: true
      pooling: true"

the schema.yml:

"blog:
  _attributes:
    defaultIdMethod: native
  post:
    _attributes: { phpName: Post }
    id: { type: integer, required: true, primaryKey: true,
autoIncrement: true }
    create_at: { type: timestamp, required: true }
    updated_at: { type: timestamp, required: false }
    title: { type: varchar, size: '100', required: true }
    body: { type: longvarchar, required: true }
  category:
    _attributes: { phpName: Category }
    id: { type: integer, required: true, primaryKey: true,
autoIncrement: true }
    created_at: { type: timestamp, required: true }
    updated_at: { type: timestamp, required: false }
    name: { type: varchar, size: '50', required: true }
  partof:
    _attributes: { phpName: partOf }
    post_id: { type: integer, required: true, primaryKey: true,
foreignTable: post, foreignReference: id }
    cat_id: { type: integer, required: true, primaryKey: true,
foreignTable: category, foreignReference: id }"

can anyone help me with this?!
Thank you!

security at symfony-project.com