Hello all!

I am collecting some demografic data with checkboxes right now:

0-4 years, 5-9 years, 10-14 years, etc.

The user checks which age ranges matches the demographic data.

Here is the schema:

bdn_location: - table with the locations

bdn_age:
  id:                          ~
  age:                         { type: varchar(10) }

bdn_location_age:
  location_id:                 { type: integer, primaryKey: true,
foreignReference: id, foreignTable: bdn_location, onDelete: cascade,
onUpdate: cascade, required: true }
  age_id:                      { type: integer, primaryKey: true,
foreignReference: id, foreignTable: bdn_age, onDelete: cascade,
onUpdate: cascade, required: true }

What I want is to add percentages to each entry in the
bdn_location_age object:

10% are between 0 and 4 years, 30% are between 10 and 14 years and 60
percent are between 20 and 24 years.

Is there any chance I can create the forms automatically just by
adding a percentage field to the bdn_location_age table? If yes, how
do I generate and process the form?

Is there another simpler way of doing this?

Thank you!

security at symfony-project.com