Hi,

I want to create a custom config file. I have read
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2544553/how-to-create-a-custom-yaml-config-file-in-symfony

Now I've got config/config_handlers.yml
config/client.yml:
  class:    sfDefineEnvironmentConfigHandler
  param:
    prefix: client_

config/client.yml
all:
  test: "aaaa"

But when I try to use sfConfig::get('client_test') it returns nothing.

client.yml is cached in cache/frontend/dev/config/config_client.yml.php
<?php
// auto-generated by sfDefineEnvironmentConfigHandler
// date: 2010/09/03 17:31:35
sfConfig::add(array(
  'client_test' => 'aaaa',
));

like any other config files.

Also sfConfig::getAll doesn't return anything related to client_ prefix.

Any ideas why it's not working in my case?

Regards,
Michal

security at symfony-project.com