Hi,

I am writing a REST API using symfony version 1.4. In the version
parameter the values may be 1.1, 1.0 etc. Since '.' character is a
default segment seperator character, I given segment_separators:
['/']. But when the value of version have a '.' character it is giving
me an error. Can you sugest a way to doing this?

//routing.yml
api_news_categories:
  url:   /news/:ver/:lang/:usertoken/categories.:sf_format
  class:  sfDoctrineRoute
  param:  { module: news, action: newscategories, sf_format: json,
start: 1, count: 10 }
method: getNewsCategories }
  requirements:
    sf_format: (?:xml|json)