Hi Friends,

I am creating a content management system using symfony 1.4. Also some
rest apis to access the content management system data for some
outside applications. By default symfony generates an application
“frontend”. And I have created all my content management systems in
it. Now I want to generate another application “restful” for rest
aplis.

My hierarchy is like below

Project
- Source Files
   - apps
      - frontend
      - restful

I can access the module in the frontend application like given below.

http://localhost/restwebservice/module/Sports/sportbytitle

And I am able to call the modules in the “restful” as given below.

[url]http://localhost/restwebservice/restful.php/content[/url]

But I want to avoid the “.php” from the url while exposing this to
clients. How can I do this? Can somebody help me?

Regards
Shihab

security at symfony-project.com